Friday, February 21, 2014

Titling the Movement + Sharing the Cause

It honestly didn't take much pondering to come up with a name fitting for what I want to portray to the people once they hear about The Yellow Teddy. I want to elaborate on the innocence and not be prejudice toward gender because child abuse effects everyone. The reasoning behind why I selected yellow in particular is because when an excited couple is ready to have a child and want to be surprised by the gender, yellow is the most neutral color that everyone selects. Currently I am playing with the idea of getting a local artist to create the logo for The Yellow Teddy. I'm so excited about this whole process and I see the number of people who have been able to read the blog, however, tell a friend to tell a friend and remember to write a comment and get involved. Let's brainstorm the next moves. I'm community driven and ready to network. "Be the Change that You Want to See"....

"For all my yellow teddies"

No comments:

Post a Comment